As a food blogger, by the end of a long day, the last thing I want to do is cook dinner for my family.
And while there are definitely nights of frozen pizzas or takeout, it’s important that my kids get exposed to wholesome plant-based recipes more often than not. If you can relate, I’ve got some good news! You don’t need a ton of time or lots of fancy ingredients to make delicious and wholesome meals for the family. You just need the right recipes.
So for people like you and me, I’ve made that easier. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite quick vegan dinners to keep on hand when dinner prep sounds like nothing other than more work.
Take a look through this roundup and find some of the best vegan pasta, sandwiches & burgers, bowls, noodles & curries, and “meaty” entrees to add to your quick vegan dinners rotation. Ready to get started?
Let’s get cooking!
Vegan Dinner Recipes
Vegan Pasta Recipes
Pasta is a quick and easy option at my house. Not only can most vegan pasta be made in under 30 minutes, but you can pack your pasta dishes full of protein and vegetables. With marinara sauce and vegan pesto on hand, you can make a pasta dinner quick and easy!
- Pesto Pasta with Zucchini and Summer Squash [My Darling Vegan]
- Creamy Gnocchi with Garlic and Kale [A Virtual Vegan]
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Pasta [The Artful Appetite]
- Cauliflower Scampi in Garlic White Wine Sauce [Veggie Inspired]
- 30-Minute Fettuccini Alfredo [Vegan Huggs]
- Vegan Stovetop Mac & Cheese [Namely Marly]
Vegan Sandwiches & Burgers
Sandwiches and burgers are a great option for quick and easy vegan dinners. These recipes are packed with protein and filled with flavor for quick vegan dinners that the whole family will love. And, for an even easier dinner, pick up some vegan burgers and grill them up yourself.
- Tempeh Reuben [My Darling Vegan]
- BBQ Sandwich with Soy Curls and Coleslaw [Cadry’s Kitchen]
- Best Ever Sloppy Joes [Tinned Tomatoes]
- Vegan Chicken Salad Sandwich with Pickles [Fried Dandelion]
- Crispy Tofu Burgers with Peas and Capers [Quite Good Food]
- Savory Protein Packed Spinach Burgers [Veganosity]
Vegan bowls are a go-to in my house. We eat a Buddha Bowl nearly once a week. I love the recipes below but learn how to make your own vegan Budda Bowl for a delicious and different meal every time. One of the best parts about bowls is they are (usually) not just vegan but also gluten-free.
- Rainbow Buddha Bowl [My Darling Vegan]
- Nourishing Vegetable Bowl with Hemp Turmeric Dressing [Phruitful Dish]
- Peanut Butter Baked Tofu Buddha Bowl [Hedi Hearts]
- Deconstructed Big Mac Bowl [The Nut-Free Vegan]
- Mexican Veggie Burrito Bowl [Eating by Elaine]
- Mango Avocado Noodle Salad [Quite Good Food]
Vegan Curries & Noodles
I love a good vegan curry and you might be surprised to learn that most curries are super simple to make! With a meal that is packed with flavor, filled with veggies, and powered by protein, vegan curries and noodles are a must in your vegan weeknight dinner rotations.
- Red Lentil Cauliflower Curry [My Darling Vegan]
- 30-Minute Vegetable Curry with Quinoa and Red Lentils [Beautiful Ingredient]
- 10-Minute Coconut Yogurt and Chickpea Curry [Strength and Sunshine]
- 1-Pot Chickpea Potato Curry [Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen]
- Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Rice Noodle Soup [Moon and Spoon and Yum]
- Green Bean Curry [Veggies Save the Day]
And finally, make your vegan dinner fancy with any one of these delicious vegan entrees. Cauliflower steaks, portobello steaks, and pot roast are all among my favorite vegan entrees both for easy weeknight meals as well as fancy weekend dinners.
- Lemon Pepper Cauliflower Steak [My Darling Vegan]
- 20-Minute Tempeh Taco Meat [The Mostly Vegan]
- Mongolian Soy Curls [VNutrition]
- Jamaican Jerk Cauliflower [Healthier Steps]
- Vegan Fajitas [The Veg Life]
- Teriyaki Tofu with Avocado [Where You Get Your Protein]
Written by My Darling Vegan