Just because you’re vegan, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on a good pizza! Here are some of my favorite vegan pizza recipes. From classics like Margarita Pizza to new favorites like Chicken Alfredo pizza, there is something for everyone.
Who loves vegan pizza?
I do! I do!
Spring, summer, winter, and fall, it’s one of the best comfort foods around. One of the reasons I love a good pizza is because there are so many variations. From classic favorites like Margarita Pizza to new favorites like Banh mi pizza, there is a recipe to fit your cravings at any time of year.
Before we get the recipes, let’s first talk about what you need to know to make the perfect vegan pizza.
You should also have a pizza stone. A pizza stone allows you to get that perfect crispy crust that won’t stick on the bottom. A pizza spatula and pizza cutter are also nice to have. (<<affiliate links)
Check out the full list of my recommended kitchen tools and gadgets.
Tips And Tricks
- To save on time, consider buying pre-made pizza dough or a pre-baked pizza crust. My preference is pre-made pizza dough which can be found in the refrigerated section of most well-stocked grocery stores. When baked, it tastes as fresh as if made in your kitchen while eliminating a time-consuming step in homemade pizza.
- Generously flour the surface of your pizza stone or baking pan to prevent the crust from sticking to the bottom.
- Cooking times on these recipes will vary. Bake pizzas until the crust is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped.
- Looking for gluten-free? I recommend using a 1:1 baking flour blend or finding a premade gluten-free pizza crust at your local grocery store.
Vegan Cheese Alternatives
Many of my favorite pizza recipes skip the cheese altogether by supplementing with a deliciously creamy sauce. You will also find recipes that use homemade cheese or cheese sauce. See the Easy Pizza Margarita recipe below.
If you want to add vegan cheese to any of these recipes or are looking for ways to veganize your own favorite recipes, I recommend using either Follow Your Heart or Violife shreds. These are two of the best pizza cheeses on the market. They are melty, stretchy, and tasty.
Vegan Pizza Recipes
More Vegan Recipe Roundups
- 11 Amazing Kid-Friendly Recipes
- 31 Summer BBQ Recipes
- 31 Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 11 Buddha Bowl Recipes
- 11 of the BEST Pasta Recipes
That’s it! 11 incredible vegan pizza recipes. Now let’s get cooking!
Written by Sarah McMinn