11 of the best vegan pasta recipes all in one place! From Creamy Alfredo Pasta to Pasta Caprese, there is a recipe for everyone. Most recipes made in 30 minutes for quick and delicious weeknight meals.
This post was originally published on April 12, 2018. Last updated on June 19, 2020
Who wants a big plate of pasta?
I do! I do!
Spring, summer, winter, and fall I will dig into all the pasta you give me. One of the reasons I love a good pasta dinner is because there are so many variations of vegan pasta dishes. From creamy sauces to hearty bolognese to tart and fresh tomato pasta, there is a recipe to fit your cravings any time of year.
Before we get the the recipes, let’s first talk about what you need to know to make the perfect vegan pasta dish.
For most pasta recipes, you will need basic kitchen equipment such as a saucepot, a skillet, basic kitchen utensils (whisks, stirring spoons, measuring cups, etc.) a good chef’s knife, and a colander.
Check out the full list of my recommended kitchen tools and gadgets.
Serving and Storing
Serving – Serve pasta immediately with crusty bread and a big Caesar Salad.
Storing – Typically, leftover pasta can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days however some of these recipes may have slightly different storing times. To reheat pasta, gently reheat the pasta over the stove with 1-2 tablespoons of water.
Tips and Tricks
- In most cases, you want to cook the pasta until it is al dente. That is slightly before soft. This gives the pasta texture and allows it to continue to soften when mixed with different oils and sauces.
- Cook the pasta in salted water to give the pasta a bit of flavor.
- When your pasta is done cooking, strain it through a colander and toss the pasta with a bit of olive oil. This prevents the noodles from clumping together as you prepare the rest of the meal.
- Need gluten-free? No problem! Just pick up your favorite gluten-free pasta and make any dish gluten-free!
Vegan Pasta Recipes
Here are 11 of my favorite vegan pasta recipes.
A few of these vegan pasta recipes are gluten-free, most of these recipes can be made in 30 minutes or less, and all of these recipes are delicious, hearty, and perfect for your weekend dinners.
More Vegan Recipe Roundups
- 11 Amazing Kid-Friendly Recipes
- 31 Summer BBQ Recipes
- 31 Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 11 Buddha Bowl Recipes
- 9 Vegan Burger Recipes
That’s it! 11 incredible vegan pasta recipes. Now let’s get cooking!
Written by Sarah McMinn