From finger foods to burgers to dessert, this 40 Vegan Super Bowl Recipes roundup has something for everyone to enjoy on game day.
Happy Friday, friends!
Today we are taking a short break from our 30 day cleanse because there is a holiday coming up. A holiday that just happens to be one of the BIGGEST food day in the United States, second only to Thanksgiving. You know what I’m talking about. It’s the Super Bowl, baby! And so, to celebrate the big game (fyi, I’m not a football fan, just a food fan), I have rounded up 40 vegan Game Day recipes to make your game day memorable, delicious, and cruelty-free.
From appetizers to burgers to sweets, you’ll find everything you need to make vegan and omnivores alike go wild with excitement.
So dig in and make it a party worth remembering.
- Bacon-Flavored Roasted Chickpeas
- Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips
- Buffalo Chickpea Lettuce Wraps
- Baked BBQ Sweet Potato Chips
Dips & Spreads
Burgers, Sandwiches, & Tacos
- Tofu BLT with Avocado Mayo
- Spicy Chipotle Burger
- Beet Burger Sliders
- Portobello Sliders with Caramelized Onions
- Tempeh Rueben
- BBQ Jackfruit Tacos with Mango Salsa
- BBQ Seitan Sliders with Red Cabbage Slaw
- BBQ Chickpea Sliders
- Grilled Pizza Margherita
- Pulled “Pork” Pizza with Mango Salsa
- Eggplant and Caramelized Onion Pizza
- Bánh mì Pizza
- Green Goddess Pizza
- Individual Pita Pizzas
- BBQ Chickpea Pizza with Homemade Ranch
- “Chicken” Alfredo Pizza
Sweets & Treats
- Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Salted Caramel and Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Meyer Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream
- Chocolate Pretzel Mini Tarts
- “Butterfingers” Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- “Snickers-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whether you’re there to watch the game, be in the company of your friends, or eat good food, enjoy game day!
Written by My Darling Vegan