From finger foods to burgers to dessert, this 40 Vegan Super Bowl Recipes roundup has something for everyone to enjoy on game day.
Happy Friday, friends!
Today we are taking a short break from our 30-day cleanse because there is a holiday coming up. A holiday that just happens to be one of the BIGGEST food day in the United States, second only to Thanksgiving. You know what I’m talking about. It’s the Super Bowl, baby! And so, to celebrate the big game (FYI, I’m not a football fan, just a food fan), I have rounded up 40 vegan Game Day recipes to make your game day memorable, delicious, and cruelty-free.
From appetizers to burgers to sweets, you’ll find everything you need to make vegan and omnivores alike go wild with excitement.
So dig in and make it a party worth remembering.
Any good Super Bowl party should start with some finger foods. You can make a finger foods spread with these recipes. I’ve got everything from a plate full of nachos, to bacon-flavored chickpeas, to Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps, and so much more. So let’s get the party started with these 9 delicious vegan finger foods.
- Bacon-Flavored Roasted Chickpeas
- Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips
- Buffalo Chickpea Lettuce Wraps
- Baked BBQ Sweet Potato Chips
- Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps
- Beer Battered Faux-Fish Sticks
- Rosemary Garlic French Fries
- Easy Homemade Nachos
- BLT Crostini
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Dips & Spreads
Likewise, all good game day parties should have a wide selection of dips and spreads. I think you’re going to love this Spinach Artichoke Dip. It is a recipe that will fool your friends; no one will believe it’s vegan. And don’t forget to whip up a batch of 5-minute homemade salsa and restaurant style guacamole while you’re at it!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cauliflower Queso
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese Ball
- Buffalo Cheddar Cheese Ball
- Restaurant Style Guacamole
- Spicy Chipotle Hummus
- Homemade Salsa Verde
- 5-Minute Homemade Salsa
Burgers, Pizza, Tacos, etc…
With pizzas, to burgers, to tacos and quesadillas, it’s hard to know what to serve as the “main course” at your big game day party. A few of my favorites are the Loaded Fajita Quesadillas, a Grilled Pizza Margherita, and, of course, Sticky Sesame Cauliflower. But truthfully, you can’t go wrong with any of these recipes from the list.
- Tofu BLT with Avocado Mayo
- Portobello Sliders with Caramelized Onions
- Loaded Fajita Quesadillas
- Tempeh Rueben
- BBQ Jackfruit Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Grilled Pizza Margherita
- Pulled “Pork” Pizza with Mango Salsa
- Bánh mì Pizza
- BBQ Chickpea Sliders
- Sticky Sesame Cauliflower
- Baked Mac & Cheese
- BBQ Chickpea Pizza with Homemade Ranch
Sweets & Treats
And, of course, every good game day party should end with lots and lots of desserts. Make sure to whip up a batch of these PERFECT Chewy Brownies, a fan favorite that people say are better than traditional brownies. And all brownies, no doubt, are best paired with Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Perfect Chewy Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Meyer Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Pretzel Mini Tarts
- “Butterfingers” Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- The BEST Oatmeal Cookies
Whether you’re there to watch the game, be in the company of your friends, or eat good food, enjoy the game day!
Written by My Darling Vegan