All your vegan Easter recipes in one place. From brunch to dinner to dessert, here is a roundup that covers all the recipes you need to celebrate spring.
Friends, Easter is just a few short weeks away! How did that happen??
With the spring equinox next week and Easter right on it’s tail, it is time to round up some of my favorite vegan Easter recipes from the blog. I’ve gathered recipes for Easter brunch, dinner, and, dessert. Think all things spring: berries, asparagus, peas, and more! What better way to celebrate the season of life than with some of nature’s best foods?
Go ahead a browse these recipes. I’m sure you’ll find something you and the whole family will love.
- Vanilla Spice French Toast
- Coconut Orange Pistachio Doughnuts
- Vegan Strawberry Muffins
- Easy Scrambled “Eggs”
- Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- Matcha Chia Pudding
- Sun-dried Tomato Quiche
- French Crepes with Lemon Curd
- Vegan Bagel and “Lox”
- Lemony Asparagus and Pea Risotto
- Green Goddess Pizza
- Individual Vegetable Pot Pies
- Spiralized Vegetable Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- Green Goddess Buddha Bowl
- Asparagus and Cashew Cream Tart
- Vegan Egg Salad
- Strawberry Mint Quinoa Salad
- Squash Blossom Pizza
- Pesto Pasta Caprese Salad
- Meringue Nests with Coconut Cream and Berries
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Peaches & Cream Tarts
If you give one of these recipes a try, let us know what you think in the comments below. Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram. Make sure to tag @mydarlingvegan so I can see your creations!
Written by My Darling Vegan