45 Vegan Christmas Cookie recipes for all your holidays this year. From gingerbread to chocolate crinkle cookies, to eggnog thumbprints, you’ll find a cookie for every occasion.
With Thanksgiving behind us, it’s finally…
time for some Christmas cookie baking!
Ah, the most wonderful time of year.
I LOVE Christmas cookies. For one, cookies make perfect DIY holiday gifts. Equally important, they are an important part of every good holiday tradition. Throughout the season from decorating the Christmas tree to caroling to cozying in and watching Christmas movies, they all ought to include some delicious homemade vegan Christmas cookies.
My tradition starts the weekend after Thanksgiving. I start baking up a storm and storing the cookies in my freezer for the coming month.
The cookies that I always have on hand are:
- Peppermint Crinkle Cookies (a fan favorite!)
- Snoball Cookies (aka Mexican Wedding Cookies)
- Eggnog Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
As far as the rest of the baking season goes, it’s lots of experimenting and trying out new recipes.
So let’s celebrate the upcoming weekend by putting on our aprons, turning on the ovens, grabbing our rolling pins, and making all the Christmas cookies! Make sure to check out my 11 Kitchen Tools Every Baker Needs so that you can be fully equip this year.
Vegan Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Mint Wafer Cookies [My Darling Vegan]
- Orange Hazelnut Biscotti [My Darling Vegan]
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies [Fork & Beans]
- Gingerbread Fig Bars [Feasting on Fruit]
- Chocolate Candy Cake Sandwich Cookies [Hot For Food]
- Pfeffernüsse Cookies [Lands & Flavors]
- Rosemary Dark Chocolate Salted Cookies [Radiant Rachels]
- Coconut Butter Gingersnaps [The Vegan 8]
- Candy Cane Crunch Cookies [Strength and Sunshine]
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies [My Darling Vegan]
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies [My Darling Vegan]
- Raw Coconut Macaroons [My Darling Vegan]
- Vegan Sugar Cookies [Minimalist Baker]
- Healthy No-Bake Eggnog Bites [The Big Man’s World]
- Vegan Danish Butter Cookies [Wallflower Kitchen]
- Orange Cinnamon Christmas Cookies [Vegan Haven]
- Gluten-free Cnnamon Sugar Cookies [Veggie Inspired]
- Nutcracker Cookies [Oh She Glows]
- Hazelnut Sandies [My Darling Vegan]
- Chewy Molasses Cookies [My Darling Vegan]
- No-Bake Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies [My Darling Vegan]
- Peppermint Brownies [My Darling Vegan]
- Pumpkin Chai Snickerdoodles [My Darling Vegan]
- Chocolate Biscoff Pinwheels [Vegan Yack Attack]
- Amaretto Snowballs [Pure Ella]
- Pecan Pie Cookies [Allergy Free Alaska]
- Maple Oat Biscotti with Chocolate and Sea Salt [Cupcakes and Kale]
- Eggnog Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies [My Darling Vegan]
- Triple Chocolate Pistachio Cookies [My Darling Vegan]
- Gingerbread People [My Darling Vegan]
- Salted Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies [My Darling Vegan]
- Almond Crescent Cookies [Unconventional Baker]
- Rosemary Chocolate Chip Cookies [Isa Chandra]
- Cranberry Pecan Biscotti [Earth Powered Family]
- Hot Cocoa Snickerdoodles [Liv Life]
- Almond Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies [Two Peas and Their Pod]
- Gingersnap Sandwich Cookies [Petite Allergy Treats]
- Chocolate Dipped Rosemary Shortbread Cookies [My Darling Vegan]
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies [My Darling Vegan]
- Carmelitas Bars [Happy Healthy Mama]
- Cinnamon and Raisin Oat Cookies [Rhubarb & Beans]
- Oatmeal Raisin Pecan Cookies [Veggies Don’t Bite]
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookie Dough Bites [Namely Marly]
- Oreo-stuffed Red Velvet Cookies [The Edgy Veg]
- Raw Vegan Oatmeal Cookies [Well and Full]
From my family to yours, HAPPY BAKING!
If you give one of these recipes a try, let us know what you think in the comments below. Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram. Make sure to tag @mydarlingvegan so I can see your creations!
Written by My Darling Vegan