The most delicious vegan Chinese recipes on the internet. Better than takeout, make these recipes from the comfort of your own home! Classic Chinese recipes made vegan! Stir fry, noodles, tofu, and more!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
What is better than takeout?
Simple vegan Chinese recipes that can be made in the comfort of your own home! These classic Chinese dishes are easy, delicious, and highly versatile. Most of them can be made in just about 30 minutes! So save on money and make take out at home this week.
You’ll find everything from stir fries to Chinese “chicken” to your favorite tofu dishes, noodles, appetizers, and more!
Tips and Tricks
- Most of these recipe can be made gluten-free. A few gluten-free alternatives to keep in mind: make sure to use Tamari instead of soy sauce and rice noodles in place of udon or spaghetti.
- Many of these recipes are served over rice. You can use your favorite rice of choice. Make sure to follow the instructions on the back of the packaging as cooking time will vary on different rice varieties.
- Most of these recipe are highly versatile. Feel free to adjust the heat, add or substitute vegetable, or switch out the protein for your favorite plant-based alternative.
Vegan Chinese Recipes
More Vegan Recipe Roundups
- 11 Amazing Kid-Friendly Recipes
- 11 of the Best Vegan Pizza Recipes
- 31 Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 20 of the Best Vegan Cookie Recipes
- 11 of the BEST Pasta Recipes
That’s it! 11 incredible vegan Chinese recipes. Now let’s get cooking!