- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons white onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients together until well combined.
Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Serving and Storing - Serve this Vegan Russian Dressing immediately on your favorite sandwiches, salads, or buddha bowls. The leftover vegan dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 9g | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 19mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg