- 1 (10 ounce) package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- ¾ cup vegan parmesan + more to sprinkle on top
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Preheat the oven to 375.
Drain all the excess water out of the thawed spinach and place in a large bowl with the vegan sour cream, artichoke hearts, and garlic. Stir to combine.
Add vegan cream cheese, ¾ cup vegan parmesan, and pepper. Stir again until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
Transfer the dip into an 8" cast iron skillet or similar sized baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes until light brown and bubbling slightly underneath.
Turn oven to broil and broil for 2-3 minutes to get the top a slightly darker brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately with a toasted baguette or crackers.
Serving and Storing - Serve it warm with fresh baguette, crackers, or vegetables. Store leftover spinach dip in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. It can be eaten cold or gently warmed up in the oven or microwave.
Make in Advance - You can prepare the dip the night before. Before baking it, cover it and place it in the refrigerator. Pull it out to bake the next day.
- Make sure to thoroughly drain your spinach before adding it with the ingredients. Otherwise, your dip will have excess water in it. Alternatively, you could use about 8 cups of packed fresh spinach. If you are doing that, make sure to steam the spinach first so that it incorporates better.
- There are many varieties of vegan cream cheese and sour cream available. My favorite brand is Tofutti.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 181mg | Potassium: 6mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.4mg