- 2 large frozen banana chopped
- ¾ cup frozen mango chopped
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- ¼ -½ cup coconut water
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1-2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup blueberries
Serving and Storing - Serve your smoothie immediately! Top with a variety of toppings such as granola, berries, coconut, or seeds. Freeze leftover smoothie in popsicle molds for a healthy midday snack.
Variations - For a banana free version, swap out the banana for ½ cup silken tofu.
- Make sure your fruit is completely frozen to ensure the right ice cream-like consistency. To freeze the bananas, peel and chop ripe bananas into 1″ pieces. Freeze in a single layer on a baking sheet. When frozen all the way through transfer the banana pieces to a ziplock bag. Return to the freezer and store for up to three months. When ready to use, just toss them in your blender with the rest of your smoothie ingredients.
- Blend your ingredients until they are completely smooth. If your smoothie is too thick, add additional coconut water, 2 tablespoons at a time, until you have a pourable consistency.
- Enjoy your Green Smoothie immediately! As smoothies sit out at room temperature, they become thick and slimy.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: -21mg | Potassium: 1007mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 950IU | Vitamin C: 88.3mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 2mg