This healthy Mocha Frappé is filled with superfoods and protein for a refreshingly delicious and wholesome vegan frozen beverage.
Happy Friday, friends!
If you’re looking to cool off from this July heat, then you have come to the right place. We’ve been cooling down all summer with some of my favorite recipes like Snickerdoodle Ice Cream, Boozy Coffee Stout Floats, and of course, all the cold noodle salads we can make.
Today we have a new super delicious, cool-you-down kind of recipe. Let me introduce you to my healthy Mocha Frappé, a chilled refreshing frozen beverage that is also filled with protein and superfoods; a treat with great taste AND incredible health benefits. I call that a win/win.
Ingredients for Healthy Vegan Mocha Frappé
This healthy Mocha Frappé is made with 2 crucial elements: My magical 4-ingredient chocolate sauce and REBBL’s Cold-Brew Coffee Protein.
Let’s take a closer look…
4-ingredient Superfoods Chocolate Sauce
The first element to our healthy mocha frappés is this chocolate sauce is truly magical.
Made with raw cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, it is filled with the many health benefits of cacao powder (one of nature’s most delicious superfoods) and coconut oil while creating a smooth, rich, and creamy chocolate sauce that can be used for almost anything.
REBBL’s Cold-Brew Coffee Protein
You may remember me talking about REBBL here and here but let me give you a little recap: REBBL is a company that focuses on making whole, healthy, plant-based elixir and protein drinks using some of the finest super-herbs and extracts.
Beyond making incredible drinks that are great tasting and great for you, REBBL is committed to organic, fair trade, and sustainable resourcing and production. That’s my kind of company!
For this healthy Mocha Frappé, I used REBBL’s Cold-Brew Coffee Protein. This delicious drink is filled with super-herbs Maca, Reishi, and Ashwagandha, which provide a natural energy boost along with many other benefits that you can read about here. Additionally, these Cold-Brew Coffees have 12 grams of protein per serving for an incredible mid-day protein boost!
What makes these Mocha Frappés so healthy?
With the combination of REBBL’s Cold-Brew Protein and my magical chocolate sauce, this healthy Mocha Frappé provides:
- over 12 grams of protein
- healthy hormone balancing herbs
- a natural energy boost
- skin, nail, and hair benefits
- and much much more!
Now that’s the kind of summer snack I’d like to cool down with.
Serving and Storing Healthy Mocha Frappés
- Once blended together, this mocha frappé should be enjoyed immediately.
- Top vegan frappés with coconut whipped cream, coffee beans, and extra chocolate sauce.
- Separately, REBBL products can be stored in your refrigerator until their expiration date. Magic Chocolate Sauce can be stored in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
So cool down with me and enjoy a mocha frappé that is not only tasty but restoring your body during these hot summer days.
Keyword: Mocha Frappé
Calories: 351 kcal
Author: Sarah McMinn
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- 1 bottle REBBL's Cold-Brew Coffee Protein
- 1/4 cup homemade chocolate sauce, recipe follows
- coconut whipped cream, recipe follows
- homemade chocolate sauce
- coffee beans
- 1 can full fat coconut, solids only
- 2-3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the ingredients for the chocolate sauce and set aside.
- To make the coconut whipped cream, scoop the coconut solids into a chilled bowl. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and whisk together until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a blender combine the ingredients for the mocha frappé. Blend until ice and liquid are well combined.
- Pour into two chilled cups, top with desired toppings and serve immediately.
Thank you REBBL for sponsoring this post. You can find REBBL in grocery stores throughout the country. Check out their store locator to find REBBL near you.