With 35 Vegan Easter Recipes, there is a recipe for everyone. From brunch to dessert, this vegan roundup will keep you fed all day long.
Happy Friday, friends!
And last day of March. Wow! How does time keep flying by?
With Easter just a few weeks away (I mean, seriously, wasn’t it just Thanksgiving?!), I figured I would get you all set up with some fantastic vegan Easter recipes to share with your family and friends. Like many other holidays (such as that Thanksgiving we just had) Easter brings together friends and family and with that, various ways of eating. Holiday food can be intimidating to veganize but it doesn’t have to be!
This roundup has some of the classics: frittatas and quiches, custards and pies, salads and all things that celebrate spring. So browse through and find some recipes to include this year at your Easter dinner.
Vegan Easter Recipes
- Healthy Carrot Muffins
- Strawberry n’ Cream Overnight Oats
- Broccolini White Bean Frittata
- Classic French Crepes with Homemade Lemon Curd
- Swiss Chard Chickpea Scramble
- Peaches n’ Cream Coffee Cake Muffins
- Orange Pistachio Cinnamon Rolls
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Cauliflower Alfredo
- Raw Vegan Tuna Salad
- Pesto Pasta with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Arugula
- Cream Polenta with Garlicky Red Chard
If you give one of these recipes a try, let us know what you think in the comments below. Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram. Make sure to tag @mydarlingvegan so I can see your creations!
Written by My Darling Vegan