31 Gluten Free Vegan Dinner Recipes. With curries, stir fries, salads, and more, you could plan a whole month of delicious plant-based dinners right here.
As I mentioned a couple days ago, this week we are going to be highlighting some of my best vegan & gluten-free recipes on the blog. I know firsthand that it can be difficult to eat gluten-free on a plant-based diet and so I’ve created a few resources to make that easier. If you missed the 31 vegan gluten-free breakfast recipes I posted earlier this week, make sure to check them out later.
Today, as you may have noticed, I’m featuring 31 vegan gluten free dinner recipes. Go ahead and browse through. With curries, bowls, hearty salads, and, and more you have a full month of gluten-free and vegan dinners available to you right here!
Noodles & Curries
- Southwest Quinoa Salad
- Thai Cashew Salad with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Buffalo Ranch Caesar Salad
- Southwest Salad with Blackened Tempeh and Chipotle Ranch
- Raw Taco Salad
- Shredded Rainbow Salad
Soups & Stews
- Pumpkin Chili with Smoky Tempeh
- Vegan Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Vegan Borscht
- Easy Vegan Pho
- Miso Noodle Soup
- Carrot Orange Fennel Soup
Stir Fries & 1-Pot Meals
- Quinoa and Cashew Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Raw Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna
- Broccoli Pepper Stir Fry with Ginger Peanut Sauce
- Butternut Squash Kale Quinoa Bake
- Pineapple Fried Rice with Eggy Tofu
- Creamy Polenta with Garlicky Red Chard
- Cuban Tempeh
If you give one of these recipes a try, let us know what you think in the comments below. Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram. Make sure to tag @mydarlingvegan so I can see your creations!
Written by My Darling Vegan